SEA MOSS a naturally occurring marine vegetable commonly referred to as Irish Sea moss is a remarkable nutrient loaded with organic salts that are absolutely necessary for the healthy metabolism of the human body. It is said to contain over 90 minerals found in the human body.
Benefits of Sea Moss:
- BUILD STRONG BONES – sea moss contains phosphate of calcium bone food.
- BRAIN FUNCTION AND METABOLISM – contains organic iodine for proper brain function and metabolism, (great for restoring thyroid function)
- PROSTATE SUPPORT – contains Zinc a mineral of the prostate gland.
- SINUS & JOINT PAIN – A great demulcent good at soothing joint and sinus pain and inflammation.
- POSTNATAL DRIP AND MUCUS IN THE RISPERATORY – A great expectorate helping discharge mucus from the throat, lungs and bronchial.
- SKIN AND HAIR – Sea mosshelps improveskin appearance and hair growth. The gel can be applied topically as a face mask, it also encourages the production of natural collagen.
- DAILY FOOD SUPPLEMENT – Sea moss contains magnesium, potassium, folate and many other nutrients and health benefits making it an ideal daily natural food supplement.